Thursday

ATLAS OF COLOUR WORKSHOP

My atlas was based on my precedent study of Jean Novel, in which i have mimicked his style and compositions in my own atlas. My main colour is red, which i have reverberated throughout my atlas. My tunnel is based on a town in outback Australia called White Cliffs. Due to the heat there, they build their houses underground. I decided to use this space for my tunnel as it was an amazing experience living underground. The corridors are very narrow and beautiful, as one constantly feels like are in a cave. I believed this space also was appropriate for my chosen colour, as red represents heat, as well as the Australian outback. My name 'red fusion' was influenced by the chosen colour and its amalgamtion into the tasks for each week and the tunnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment